Insulated Electric Roller Garage Doors
- Our Roller Doors are made from Aluminium meaning our doors will not rust and look more attractive than steel for many years to come.
- Each Lath/Strip on the Compact is 55mm x 8mm thick and 77mm x 19mm thick on the Elite model.
- Our Roller doors are thermally insulated which will help to keep heat in the Garage. This is ideal for integral garages or garages with bedrooms above. They also reduce CO2.
- Our Roller Doors are space saving with the Compact rolling up into a 205mm box & the Elite roliing up into a 300mm box.
- Our Roller Doors are finished in White as standard with the optional extra to add powder coated colours and woodgrain finishes to your new door for a small extra in price.
- The Compact Roller Door comes as standard with Autolocks which clamp the door down tightly in the locked position.
- Each Roller Door has a rubber seal the full length of the bottom rail to give the best possible seal with the floor.
- Each Roller Door has Draft protection strips in each Guide to eliminate any draft coming into the garage.
- Our Roller Doors are supplied as Standard Fully Boxed to meet with Entrapment Guidelines and to give the door a nice finish.
- Two Remote Keyfobs Supplied as Standard (Extras available upon request).
- All our Roller Doors are supplied with Ellard Tube Motors & Ellard Control Box which carry a 2year Manufacturers warranty.
- All our Roller Doors conform with European standards of safety and wind load resistance EN 13241-1 , EN 12424. This is conformed by the TUV-certificate of CE marking and by test reports.
- We can Colour match the Box & Guides to match the Curtain
- Safety Edge & Courtesy Light can be added (see picture above – further details available on request)
- Window Lath can be fitted to any Elite Roller Door (see picture above)
- Remote Control Keypads are available these are wireless and enable you to open/close your door without the need for your remote.
- External Manual Override System. This is needed when there is no other access to the Garage and a powercut / motor failure occurs. It enables you to remove a locked key barrel from outside your garage into which you place a handle and wind your door up from the outside.